BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun

wow so on thursday youth group started so went somewhere i don't remember the place we went or try to. so the place that were going to do was lock, but i the way there me and beckah and raliey were singing A whole New world on the there by aladdian a song that i had suck in my this whole week for choir and another so One step also , and so we were singing that . so we went to the park after a hour and we all said ''lets go to los veges no st george'; that pretty fun. so the me and raliey and Bekah i had a great ideal of runing around with pool noddles which was pretty fun and we were putting them in the water the pulling then out and getting the boys wet and this is after my brother and Raliey had a water fight and we were also hiting the boys with pool noddles whch was really funny.i still have aladdin so suck in my head but i guess the okay i hope so. have a good weekend.so tonight i went to the football game it was really fun .Go WildCats but we lost so yea but it was fun watching my friends play music and the dances that two of my friends are in , and alot of other things that happened.

0 comments: